Saturday, 12 December 2015

Blown away by the Christmas Fair

Hi everyone, 

It's so lovely to have new followers. Thanks for clicking that button; I really appreciate it!
I was so pleased (and surprised) to get top 3 in the Butterfly Challenge. It's the first challenge I've entered but I hope the first of many! 
Saturday 5th was a very stormy wet and windy day but our local Christmas craft fair went ahead and though it was not as busy as the autumn fair due to the weather, it was still a great day with lots of lovely and talented people selling their wares and some lovely folks braving the weather to come along and support us!



This post was supposed to go on my blog last Sunday but technical issues stopped that happening! Since then I've been busy getting some Christmas orders together so this has been my first chance to get back on the laptop to fix the issues. 
I hope you have all had a good couple of weeks and are enjoying some festive crafts.

Take care and
 photo x_4162e768_zps0vr7iokb.gif

2 comments:

  1. Hi Amanda
    A terrific selection of goodies you have there. Hope they sold well.
    Don't mention technical issues, they've been a pain for me this week too lol!
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amanda, good looking stall, me thinks I've seen this before. Yes the weather was something else, but that's life.
    Hope you are managing to get your orders made, love Cathy x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate all visitors to my blog and anyone who takes the time to leave a comment. Have a wonderfully crafty day!